At Bridgestone Arena, the work to remain one of the world’s top sports and entertainment venues never stops.
As fans return to the building for the upcoming hockey season, they will experience numerous upgrades completed this summer at an expense of nearly $20 million, along with some additional changes as the season progresses. The following is an overview of the renovations that have been recently completed, those still in progress and those yet to come.
Renovations and Projects Completed During the 2022-23 Hockey Season
- Exterior Sobro LED Guitar Pick with Traxon Lighting
- Music City Taps Bar located in Section 119
- Big Machine Vodka Electric Lounge at Section 120
- Cotton Candy Robots – self serve kiosks that fulfills every kid’s dreams
- Twice Daily’s with Amazon Just Walk Out technology located at Section 323 and Section 113.
- Lexus Lounge LED Screen
- Pedestal Ticket Scanners added in an effort to decrease total time in line for fans as they enter the arena.
New for the 2023-24 Season
Predators Home Hockey Compound
With a heavy focus on new technology and new look, the Predators have updated their home hockey facilities. Upgrades and renovations have been incorporated into the following areas:
- Player Lounge
- Player Changing Room
- Coaches War Room
- AV Upgrades (Theater Room and Main Locker Room)
- Trainer Office Expansion
- LED Lighting Upgrade
- Hockey Hallway outside Main Locker Room
- Locker Room and Lexus Lounge Entry Doors
As always, the Predators welcome feedback as they continue to improve and develop Bridgestone Arena for the best fans in sports. Fans are encouraged to stop by Guest Services built by Cabinets to Go adjacent to section 102 or text 615-502-4848 with any questions or comments.